Thursday, January 13, 2011

my kingdom for...

...my pics. The ones that were in the hard drive of my notebook that was stolen the other day. I don't want to talk about it other than to say it was my own stupid fault, but the thief did have size 100 balls. The thing that pisses me off the most is that he got zip from all the work he put into taking my picture storage unit. First and foremost, it was password protected so it can't be resold. The next option is to pull it apart and sell the card but when I got it 2 years ago, it was basically a bin end item verging on the obsolete so now it's pure hamster & wheel technology. Pigeon post looked like a pretty good option by comparison. So I was left with zip and he was too. I hope karma is swift and powerful and involves gangrene of the testicles.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry about your photos! I know how you feel...gypsies stole my backpack in Spain, which had my camera in it. Take it all...but don't take my photos.

    When do you think you'll arrive in Australia? So sad at the moment for my home state and town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Snap. I'll be arriving in Perth about Feb 1st, depending on how fast the ship goes! Yes, it's really sad to see what's happening with all the flooding. Really unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete