Sunday, July 25, 2010

What a difference a week makes...

One week back on Dr Phil's rapid start plan, with a few tweaks from moi due to the unavailability of most low-fat, non-sugar forms of things available in the West that make dieting easier, and the results are in. 
To recap, I had gained and gone back up to 86kgs, dropped to about 83.5, gained to 85kgs 2 weeks ago, then last Sunday weighed in at 86kgs. Panic set in amidst the realisation that this was weight gain proper. I was feeling like shite and out of control. A serious weekend of kitchen activity set me up to restart the programme. So one week later what did it do for me?


weight - 82.5kgs (down 3.5)
waist - 32.5 inches (down 1)


Both of these are below what I had gotten down to in Vietnam before the great move across the border so cannot be put down to fluid management alone although that is, as always, a key piece of the weight loss puzzle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment