Saturday, October 16, 2010

I forgot one small birthday detail...

I decided to have a birthday weigh-in and the result was 78.5kgs, down 1.5kgs. There has not been a '7' at the front of my weight for about 11 years so this is a major breakthrough for me. I'm cautious about celebrating this yet as the waist is still the same, so maybe not a consolidated loss, and I have just had intestinal issues which may have interfered with the result. What it does do, is prove to myself that it is possible to get on the scales and actually see a number that starts with '7' and there is no mysterious curse/bad fairy/rule of the universe that forces me to have numbers starting '8' or higher when I get on scales.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Aly!!! Think positive about that '7' and enjoy your glass of bubbly when your tummy problems subside. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete