Friday, October 22, 2010

no belated birthday bubbles for me

Now I have the horrible bug that is going around and am on my second day of almost no voice, which also means no work. I desperately need extra sleep but during the day the whine of saws cutting through cement and/or re-bar precludes anything as restive as that, although I am very pleased to say that my dead neighbour's second funeral only lasted for one day so I don't have to deal with that cacophony whilst sick. 


So there will be no birthday bubbles this weekend either. By the time I get to have any it will be Halloween bubbles time and one of the best reasons for partaking of bubbles will have passed me by. Perhaps I'll take a rain check and slot it in when circumstances come together in a more fortuitous manner. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aly, please accept my belated many happy returns of the day.
    Being Hypo sucks!!!!
    Still enjoying the blog.... keep it up.
    A little bird tells me you may be moving on.... to Oz.... is this true?
    My very best wishes, Robert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Robert. I've been toying with the idea of Australia for a while, mainly to do some more study at uni but with the looming possibility of Coeliac Disease being thrown into the mix, it looks like sooner rather than later. There's a significant cross-over between CD and Hashi's (that no-one had told me about)and I have been having symptoms. Will blog about it soon...

    ReplyDelete