Sunday, October 10, 2010

today's weigh

weight - 80kgs (borderline to major breakthrough, must push past this)
waist - 31 inches (ditto)


It seems I need to walk for about an hour in total per day otherwise it all grinds to a halt. This doesn't have to be all at once and even seems more effective in a couple of smaller bursts. I managed 750 metres in the pool on Friday and now am feeling it a little in my shoulders and buttocks - that must have some good long term results. Bring on the tight buns! (ROFLMAO)  Stomach issues returned and some improvement has happened over the past couple of days of no dairy and no gluten. A number of other niggly issues are also improving.


This is actually not a good thing and requires a visit to the doc to discuss the possibility of Celiac (Coeliac Br.) Disease. Also it's common in Hashi sufferers and is even linked to the onset of Hashis. I would feel depressed about it if I wasn't in fact feeling quite mentally chipper. I even managed to have a massage today without bawling my eyes out the whole way through, which has happened twice recently. My poor massage lady must think I'm a right nutter...

No comments:

Post a Comment