Monday, June 28, 2010

weighing matters...

Another week of brooding, great thunderclouds and sideways, monsoonal rain has passed without my kitchen scales or my bathroom scales to aid and provoke my dietary attempts. My waist measurement has dutifully stuck around the 33.5 - 34 inches mark since the shock bulge followed by the shock drop, despite various naughtinesses associated with wine, carbohydrates & cheeses.


My various naughtinesses are, however, about to end. My container has cleared customs, travelled from Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh in one piece, passed through a warehouse check and is scheduled to arrive this afternoon, so I can then weigh and cook to my heart's, and stomach's content. NB: never forget the stomach, never, never or it will get you. 


So soon to come this way, some recipes, some strategies and some measurements on a more regular basis as well as the occasional review of products, restaurants and swimming pools.



No comments:

Post a Comment