Sunday, August 22, 2010

inching downwards and forwards

At least the waist is going down seeing as the scales seem to have gotten stuck again. Now that I've been writing all this down, it looks like there's a monthly pattern to the plateaus that coincide with another another monthly event. I would have thought that the waist wouldn't be a useful guide at this time due to bloating but the puffiness is restricted to the extremities; puffy eyes & feet, and I keep having to make corrections to this as my fat fingers can't get it together on the keyboard.


Weigh 81 kgs  same :(
Waist 31 inches down 1 inch  :) 


School report
My scholarship class finishes up early this week after which they will be taking IELTS exams for entrance into their various masters programmes and preparing to head to Australia for the biggest shock of their lives. Then there is the next year's lot to prepare for. Nothing like keeping busy to keep your mind off stuff.


1 more year and I think I'll be heading back to Western civilization, whatever that means, and some further education of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment