Sunday, August 29, 2010

it's Sunday again...

and again, I've stayed the same. It is totally my own doing i.e. eating and drinking. I think I'm just going to let it plateau for a week or 2 then get back onto it. Because I don't finish work until 7.30 or 8pm, depending on the day, I've become overly regimented about preparing food so that I eat properly when I get home and am too buggered to cook. This is back firing in a major way and instead of seeing the refrigerator purely as the thing that contains the ingredients for a dinner that will only take 10 or so minutes to prepare, I now see it as an all evening open buffet. There are only 2 and a half weeks left of term so I am going to bumble my way through to the end then get re-sorted. On the up side, next term my latest finish is 5.30pm which will make a huge different to my ability to control my foraging instincts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment