Sunday, August 8, 2010

weekly weigh in

This week saw me following plan to the 'T' apart from one small thing which is really one big thing in the weight loss scheme of things.


weight 81kgs = down 1kg
waist 32 inches = no change


One kilo is perfectly acceptable for the week and you don't get waist decreases every week, at least not after the initial weeks of loss where the waist reduces quite quickly. What was notable, and what I must, must, must remember (if I use 'must' a lot will it help me to remember?) is to have 2 calcium serves per day. Ideally, I would have a cottage cheese with tomato & chives snack in the morning and a low fat latte/cafe au lait made at home in the afternoon however one of these often gets skipped for various reasons. Low fat cottage cheese is horrifically expensive here so I don't or even can't always get it (you can't always get milk for some weird reason) and sometimes my job conspires to make me too busy or too tired to get to the coffee shop 10 mins walk away. Anyway, for one reason or another I have not been getting my minimum calcium everyday and According to Dr Phil, you can't lose weight without it. I've now stocked up on some individual servings of long life milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment