Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Test results

The doc just sent through my test results. They are the most 'normalised' they've been for years so there will be no tut-tuing with meds or diet or anything else.

TSH:  2.63  ref range (0.49 - 4.67) 
T4:  17.8  (9.2 - 23.9)
T3:  3.10   (2.22 - 5.32)
It also seems that my recent energy crisis is partly due to seasonal variations and partly due to low iron levels. I didn't ask for my iron to be checked but after not being able to walk past the offal section of the meat cabinet at the supermarket due to culinary fantasies about chicken hearts and livers, and subsequently fulfilling the liver desires (in the old days, people thought that desire was generated in the liver), I feel significantly better. 

Hmmmmm, maybe I could make a low fat version of chicken liver pate? I like that idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment